Re: I also support the moderator

From: <RFaussette@aol.com>
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 19:31:13 EST

In a message dated 12/14/2004 4:17:30 PM Eastern Standard Time, "Rich Blinne" <e-lists@blinne.org> writes:

rich had written:
You can do one of two things here. You can really devote yourselves to the arguments and learn something or maintain your old boys network and snipe at people from behind one another.

RICH ADDS NOW:
George made the remark that took us off topic and demanded a response. Terry forgot George took us off topic, but moderated me for reacting appropriately to George's off topic remark. Terry did not caution George for his one line post -where have I heard that term "international Jewry" before?- right after I used the term. That's literally sniping from behind the moderator's back and I called it the way I saw it.

Rich B wrote:
That's a false dichotomy. Terry didn't analyze who was right or wrong, but rather that we have gone off topic. There's a third option, keep people on topic. I for one support Terry's efforts in doing this. Off topic threads grow very tiresome very quickly and as evidenced here quickly degenerate into personal attacks. Let's all make Terry's job easier and show the Christian virtue of self control.

rich responds:
My recollection is correct. Nothing false about it. I also support the moderator, but let's recall things as they occurred.

rich