Re: What if?

From: gordon brown <gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 08 2004 - 17:09:48 EST

I have some questions about semantics. Is evolution a science, or should
it be evolutionary biology that is the science? The observation below is
also predicted by progressive creation, but that may not qualify as
science since it involves some supernatural action.

Gordon Brown
Department of Mathematics
University of Colorado
Boulder, CO 80309-0395