Re: New Book on Science as a Christian Vocation

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 17:37:17 EST

May I ask what Angus' book did with the paleaoetiological sciences like
geology. I am sure Concordia would not be happy with the vocation of a
Christian geologist , who by definition has to be old earth!

I would like to have considered the vocation of Adam Sedgwick as a Christian
geologist and even better compare Sedgwick with Hitchcock, a Christian of
equal stature.

Michael