Looking for a Serbian Christian

From: Roger C. Wiens <RCWiens@msn.com>
Date: Wed Dec 01 2004 - 21:09:52 EST

Hi,

I hope you'll excuse a small diversion. I'm looking for a Christian who
speaks Serbian. Someone wants to translate a document I wrote on science
and Christianity into Serbian. But I don't know whether this person is a
Christian. To ensure that liberties are not taken to slant the document in
a way that might be hostile to Christianity, I would like to have a
Christian check the translation. Do you know of anyone who might be capable
and willing to do this?

Thanks,

--Roger C. Wiens
rcwiens@msn.com