RE: Jesus' Wide and Profound Effect Upon Humanity

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 09:35:57 EDT

Ed's inner struggle is between his heart and his brain. He has made a choice, let him struggle with it. He knows what is behind every choice he had, he is not ignorant.

"In addition to being a wise man, the Preacher also taught the people knowledge; and he pondered, searched out and arranged many proverbs.

The Preacher sought to find delightful words and to write words of truth correctly.

The words of wise men are like goads, and masters of these collections are like well-driven nails; they are given by one Shepherd.

But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.

The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person.

For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil." Eccles. 12:9-14.

Moorad