Re: Jesus' Wide and Profound Effect Upon Humanity

From: Don Winterstein <dfwinterstein@msn.com>
Date: Sun Oct 24 2004 - 02:27:38 EDT

Moorad wrote:

Don, you are complicating the issue unnecessarily. Mr. Ed abandoned
the Christian faith. Let him choose then between becoming a Muslim, a
Mormon or whatever suits his predilection. It is that simple.

To what complication of what issue are you referring? Ed challenges, I respond. I benefit whether he does or not. Who can say whether someone's response at some point might get Ed to switch tracks?

If he didn't have some lingering doubt about his current beliefs, why would he bother with us? He's obviously recycling old arguments to see whether they still hold up. Maybe someone can dislodge him.

Don