RE: Duane Gish in Peru

From: Paul Reese <paulreese@orblink.com>
Date: Sat Oct 16 2004 - 14:22:26 EDT

Oscar,

I have been reading a book entitled The Design Revolution, by William
Dembski, and he has a very firm scientific argument that the origins of
species could only be the result of an intelligent designer. William
Dembski is a brilliant mathematician and philosopher and dissects the
subject of the origins with impeccable logic. A must read!

Paul

Dr. Paul F. Reese, Jr.
Assoc. Professor of Biology, Belhaven College
101 Twin Oaks Dr.
Brandon, MS 39047
601.919.2868
paulreese@orblink.com