Re: A Second J. I. Packer Quotation, this time he's sure.

From: <drsyme@cablespeed.com>
Date: Thu Oct 14 2004 - 12:42:59 EDT

Your comparison of the concept of a flat earth, to the
concept of evolution is not valid.

Anyone can understand what a globe vs. a flat surface is.
 But the idea of variation and natural selection is far
from intuitive. If he has no knowledge of the area, I
think it is fair to cut him some slack, even if his
ignorance on the issue is profound.

Not everyone has knowledge of just about everything that
you do George. ;)