Re: Gematria, history of gematria, mathematical coincidences, Vernon's hypothesis

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Thu Oct 07 2004 - 19:39:24 EDT

I am delighted to hear that you have the true text of Torah. Scholars
have had to make do with the Leningrad Codex, which is not the same as
the oldest texts (Dead Sea scrolls), some over a millennium earlier. LXX
also witnesses a somewhat different text, some readings which parallel
the Dead Sea readings. To recover the autograph text will greatly benefit
all lovers of scripture. Will your technique also provide correct
readings for other ancient texts?
Dave

On Thu, 7 Oct 2004 16:46:44 +0100 "David Bradford"