Re: Petroleum, Design, Hoyle's Warning to the World

From: <Dawsonzhu@aol.com>
Date: Tue Oct 05 2004 - 20:26:44 EDT

Walter Hicks wrote:

> Obviously, there is something in my reply that infers that I think that
> Hoyle is a dodo. My comment that maybe he will be wrong again was meant only as
> a hope. Anyhow, I apologize for the unintended slur

I went back over what you wrote. Well..., perhaps we are all
walking around carrying some sort of "chip on our shoulder".
Maybe the other half of charity is allowing for the benefit
of a doubt.

A few people on the list are really clever with one-liner,
but they also have gotten into some troubles sometimes
because they are tricky and can be easily misunderstood.
I've been tempted a few times, but finally passed on it.

By Grace alone we proceed,
Wayne