Re: Sarfati story, Hind limbs on modern cetaeans & email manners

From: Roger G. Olson <rogero@saintjoe.edu>
Date: Mon Oct 04 2004 - 20:48:18 EDT

Ed,

Very informative post! Your experience is very consistent with anyone who
has tried to engage Sirfarti (aka "Socrates") at theologyweb.com. As a
point of information, he has been banned or exiled or whatever from that
site for the past four or five months due to rude behavior -- and that's
no mean task, given that it's run by YEC fundamentalists.

Thanks!

Roger