RE: Natural Evil

From: Roberts, Joe <Joe.Roberts@thecb.state.tx.us>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 11:35:51 EDT

Everything about this Creation seems to cry out

1. "options!" -- more chances if mess up, pick up the pieces and
start over again

6. "novelty" -- fact or fiction, must judge

5. "branch" -- vintage years of fond remembrance

3. "diversity" -- in unity, pieces fitting together

4. "uncertainty" -- and trust/obey

2. "surprise!" -- attack/attend/attain if pay attention

7. "serendipity" -- pointing without being pushy

That suggests to me that these elements (ingredients?) are perhaps

of interest to the Creator, which reads in turn on the idea of
omniscience.