RE: Reply to Glenn's 9/11 post

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Fri Oct 01 2004 - 04:17:08 EDT

What I can't figure out, Howard, is why you bother with religion anymore.
If I held your views, I wouldn't. If texts and interps are all human
products, then why not believe in Beinn sithe's (Celtic mountain faeries)
are every bit as real as Jehovah, Allah etc. I would think your view would
lead to an that of agnosticism.