RE: Funny Numbers

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Wed Aug 18 2004 - 22:42:41 EDT

In the case of Saudi Arabia, I take those unchanged numbers to be the
ultimate recovery numbers. Saudi Arabia has produced about 105 billion
barrels. They will be half way at the end of this decade, assuming
their numbers are right. Most think they have way overestimated.
Indeed, Ghawar has probably been claimed to have 3x the reserves that it
actually has.