RE: Oil potpourri

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Tue Aug 17 2004 - 06:52:22 EDT

I read that a couple of days ago and gagged when the author said that
the USGS estimate of ultimate recoverable oil was the best around. I
emailed the guy. The USGS doesn't have to pay attention to economics
and they are 50% higher than the average estimate and into territory
that only a handful of estimaters have ever been in.