E-Day for Oil

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Fri Aug 06 2004 - 14:31:02 EDT

The investment world is starting to pick up on the oil-rates crossover. One of my favored sources (www.dailyreckoning.com) occasionally puts out sales-sounding ads, and one is posted below. The message is spreading quickly into the general public if the investment people are showing interest.

These guys know how to rhetorically out-gloom the best of us scientists/engineers, and I thought the hypermotivated language might be a bit of a kick for those of us involved in the energy issue. They say:

And we'll blame 'Big Oil,' which not only BURIED this evidence back in the 1950s, but as recently as THIS YEAR used even more false data to boost its own share prices!

From what Glenn has said about oil company executives seeing the oil picture through rose-colored glasses, is this perhaps true? As early as the '50s?

I find former Stanford U. economics prof and Christian, Gary North, and the other Daily Reckoners to be one of the more credible sources for what's happening out there economically and financially - and socially.

Dennis Feucht