RE: Energy article from BBC news

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sat Jul 31 2004 - 15:16:32 EDT

I appreciate Dennis's email. The editor of an online energy bulletin,
notified me yesterday that he was putting my page on Ghawar troubles on
his site. It can be found at http://www.energybulletin.net/1269.html

For commercial reasons I can't say what I am doing in #4 but I am doing
something there. I would encourage others to do what they can in this
area. I have done #3 and have another article in review/press. Not
being in academia I can't do #1 but I guess I am also in favor of #2