Fw: Nuclear Energy and global climate

From: Innovatia <dennis@innovatia.com>
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 15:30:49 EDT

From: "Howard J. Van Till" <hvantill@sbcglobal.net>

> A quick look at the slides posted on this website suggests that the
Beardon
> approach requires one little adjustment in physics as we know it: the
First
> Law of Thermodynamics (Conservation of Energy Principle) must be repealed.
> Good luck!

Beardon's group anticipated this response. Some of what he wrote to me in
response in OCT02 is given below:

Note the rash of rather dogmatic pronouncements (Sci. Am. etc. ) still
erroneously equating COP>1.0 EM systems with perpetual motion machines.
Eerily, the greatest perpetual motion advocates in human history are the
classical electrodynamicists, the electrical engineering departments, EE
professors, and EEs whose century-old model excludes the active vacuum's
energy interaction with the source charge and source dipole, and thus also
excludes the proven broken symmetry in that interaction as signified by the
award of the Nobel Prize to Lee and Yang in 1957. It also excludes the local
curvature of spacetime that occurs every time the energy in the circuit
changes. So the model these folks use has been falsified for decades by
particle physics and quantum mechanics, for nearly a century by general
relativity, and for 45 years by the discovery of broken symmetry in physics.
Their model is perhaps forgivable until 1957; it is unforgivable since then.

We continue unemotionally addressing the issue of COP>1.0 systems,
especially the second law of thermodynamics, which we now have revealed is
not only violable but also an oxymoron. It has always implicitly assumed
that first some negentropy must have occurred, to have the initial order in
the first place, so it can subsequently be disordered. Since the law states
that only progressive entropy (disordering) can occur, it thus implicitly
assumes its own negation to have previously occurred. Hence it is an
oxymoron. Since every source charge in the universe already exhibits giant,
increasing negentropy, the second law is also falsified by every charge,
every field, every potential, and every joule of EM energy in the universe.

Dennis Feucht