Re: Archaeological problems with the Origins Solution

From: Ted Davis <TDavis@messiah.edu>
Date: Mon Feb 16 2004 - 08:56:06 EST

Speaking of archaeology, allow me to do a little advertising for a new book.
 My brother Tom is head of CAARI, an American archaeological research center
in Cyprus. His specialty is the bronze age in the Middle East, esp in
Palestine; his doctoral mentor was Bill Dever, probably the best-known
American archaeologist who has worked in Palestine. Tom's book on the
history of biblical archaeology, focusing on Albright and Wright, is about
to come out from Oxford. Here are the details:

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0195167104/qid=1076939566/sr=1-1/ref=sr_1_1/002-8153869-7900056?v=glance&s=books

Happy reading,
ted