RE: the box

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Sat Feb 07 2004 - 10:45:32 EST

Ok, lets not rehash interpretation but I would say that there are basically
two boxes I see. YEC or figurative/allegorical/poetic. Those two
categories constitute about 99.9% of the interpretations I see when it comes
to Genesis 1-4

But, there may be merit in your criticism that some of us, me in particular,
might not be able to think out of the box of concordism. But then physics
has that problem as well. I don't know a single physical theory which isn't
concordistic in nature. Indeed, all science is concordistic. Only with
religion do we leave the realm of concordims.

You can have the last word, George, I really don't want to rehash things.