Re: The Academic Gap [was Re: A case for Christianity thatdoes use ID or YEC arguments]

From: Roger G. Olson <rogero@saintjoe.edu>
Date: Fri Feb 06 2004 - 16:37:50 EST

Ted writes

"Ted: The single most effective article I use with my own students, in most
of my classes, is Conrad Hyers' article, "Dinosaur Religion: On Interpreting
and Misinterpreting the Creation Texts," published in PSCF in Sept 1984. I
hope that everyone notices this: if you are teaching about "science and the
Bible," this article is simply required reading for you and your students!
This conclusion is based on twenty years of teaching about science and
religion, I don't recommend this article lightly. It's available,
incidentally, on the ASA website. "

Do you happen to have the hyperlink to this article on the ASA website?
Thanks!