RE: Kerkut (was: Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID orYEC arguments)

From: Glenn Morton <glennmorton@entouch.net>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 07:00:54 EST

I had reviewed a chapter of Alan's book prior to publication (my claim to
fame is that my name is next to Fred Hoyle's in the acknowledgements. Its
who you stand next to in life which is important!). He thanked me by
sending me the book which came at a time I was not doing anything in YEC.
So I didn't read it until about 6 years later when I was having a pretty big
crisis of faith. His solution to the Genesis problem came to my attention
at a time when I needed it.