Re: Kerkut (was: Re: A case for Christianity that does use ID orYEC arguments)

From: Gary Collins <gwcollins@algol.co.uk>
Date: Thu Feb 05 2004 - 10:23:53 EST

On Wed, 4 Feb 2004 18:59:32 -0000, Michael Roberts wrote:

>Alan Hayward seems to have done a grand job, saving both Gary and Glenn from
>perdition.
>
>To me it was a so-so book, sound but unexciting, but it bore fruit
>
>Michael

I guess it depends where you are coming at it from ('scuse the atrocious
grammar). To someone like yourself it was probably old hat. To one
such as myself, who had previously assumed that YEC publications
were trustworthy basically because they were written by Christians
who have significant letters after their name, it was a significant
eye-opener.

/Gary