RE: Who's Burden of Proof?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Nov 30 2003 - 22:17:12 EST

The Christian God is Creator of all that there is and so He has to be essentially outside spacetime. Therefore, it may be that what appears to us random may not be random at all to God. It is so hard to speak of what process God uses to set up nature and how He interacts with the whole of creation.

Moorad