Re: Racism and YEC (WAS:Four items of possible controversy)

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Thu Nov 20 2003 - 07:50:49 EST

    In a message dated 11/20/03 7:48:14 AM Eastern Standard Time,
    TDavis@messiah.edu writes:
    Rich,

    I will not be responding myself to further posts on this subject, I have
    nothing to contribute to the conversation beyond what I have already stated.
    If others are interested in the point you are pushing about racism and
    Jews, then they can speak to it. For my part, however, this is a thread I
    will be ignoring.

    ted
    Then you've abandoned Christianity because that's where the push for removing
    religious symbols in our society is coming from, the Jews.
    I'm not pushing anything but the preservation of Christian civilization.

    Be well,

    rich faussette