Re: Four items of possible controversy

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 11 2003 - 18:35:18 EST

    Burgy,

    I certainly don't defend Ahmanson, and we could well raise the question as
    to whether it is right even to accept money from him. However someone who
    does not accept his financial support should not be tainted by being on
    the same side as he is on some particular issue.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado
    Boulder, CO 80309-0395