Re: YEC vs rational inquiry

From: Gary Collins (gwcollins@algol.co.uk)
Date: Mon Nov 10 2003 - 08:45:25 EST

    On Sun, 9 Nov 2003 05:20:01 -0500, asa-digest wrote:

    >Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2003 22:40:21 -0000
    >From: "Michael Roberts" <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
    >Subject: Re: YEC vs rational inquiry

    [snip]

    >Apparently there is a site on this on the DI megasite. Now just as IDers
    >want to sit on the fence over the age of the earth, this site argues that
    >the earth is a round disc but DI havent yet decided whether the disc of the
    >earth is flat, concave or convex, but they dont want to make an issue out it
    >as they want to keep a big tent - or firmament
    >
    >Michael.

    Come, come, Michael - all Christians know that the earth is not ROUND at all,
    but square - or at least, rectangular:

    Isaiah 41:9
    I took you from the ends of the earth, from its farthest corners I called you. I said, 'You are my servant'; I have chosen you and have not
    rejected you.

    Revelation 7:1
    After this I saw four angels standing at the four corners of the earth, holding back the four winds of the earth to prevent any wind from
    blowing on the land or on the sea or on any tree.

    /Gary