Re: UK oil production lowest since 1992

From: Robert Schneider (rjschn39@bellsouth.net)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 07:29:20 EST

    This reminds me of the story Darwin tells about his "fast friend" and
    conversation partner, the vicar of Downe, Rev. Brodie Innes. Darwin said
    that he and Innes hardly ever agreed on anything, except once, "and then we
    stopped and stared at each other as if one of us were ill."

    I trust that Glenn and Michael will not top that record.

    Bob