Re: [Fwd: Re: [designorchance] Denyse's interview/ was ID controversy]

From: Denyse O'Leary (oleary@sympatico.ca)
Date: Sat Nov 08 2003 - 07:02:37 EST

    I can reply only briefly today due to other commitments, but the main
    point of the thought exercise is to demonstrate that an assumption of
    design has no impact on the ability to study a phenomenon, as has been
    claimed.

    Design, in the instance of the spacecraft, is not seen only through the
    eyes of faith. It is a matter of evidence.

    I appreciate the spacecraft lingo and will work it in.

    By the way, did I post this to the ASA list? I thought I had posted it
    to the design or chance list.

    Oh, well. This is as good a time as any to point out the existence of
    the design or chance Yahoo discussion group, if anyone is looking for a
    discussion group dedicated only to these issues.

    Denyse

    --
    To see what's new in faith and science issues, go to www.designorchance.com
    My next book, By Design or By Chance?: The Growing Controversy Over the

    To order, call Castle Quay, 1-800-265-6397, fax 519-748-9835, or visit www.afcanada.com (CDN $19.95 or US$14.95).

    Denyse O'Leary 14 Latimer Avenue Toronto, Ontario, CANADA M5N 2L8 Tel: 416 485-2392/Fax: 416 485-9665 oleary@sympatico.ca www.denyseoleary.com