Re: UK oil production lowest since 1992

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Fri Nov 07 2003 - 13:43:30 EST

    The stewardship of the earth's resources is a vital Christian concern and
    Glenn is right to let us know what the position is. It is not always
    necessary to artificially put in some Godwords to make it theologically
    respectable. The figures speak for themselves.

    Michael

    P.S. Glenn and I havent disagreed for a few months now!!