Re: Science and Religion War

From: Michael Roberts (michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 15:02:12 EST

    Yes there is hostility towards us Christians by those who wish to use
    science as a stick to beat us with. They use the discredited conflict idea
    of the War of Science and Religion.
    Try reading God and Nature by Lindbergh and Numbers or Rebuilding the Matrix
    by Denis Alexander which was published in 2001 - a superb book by one of the
    leading lights of Christians in Science.
    Wouldn't it be great if we could devote our energies to dealing with those
    sorts instead of internecine warfare with YEC and some forms of ID

    Michael