Re: UK oil production lowest since 1992

From: gordon brown (gbrown@euclid.colorado.edu)
Date: Thu Nov 06 2003 - 10:55:46 EST

    This is interesting, important, and informative, and I think it is good
    for me to know about it, but I don't see any mention of Christian faith,
    which is supposed to be a criterion for posts to this forum. Ken Touryan,
    in his talk at this year's annual meeting, indicated that the energy issue
    should be a focus of the ASA in the upcoming years. Perhaps someone could
    show us how to make the connection.

    Gordon Brown
    Department of Mathematics
    University of Colorado