Re: A "God" Part of the Brain?

From: EckertWAIII@aol.com
Date: Thu Aug 14 2003 - 14:39:16 EDT

    It's far easier to design an experiment unequivocally demonstrating animal
    learning than it is to design one demonstrating that animals can have an
    experience of God. In the neurosciences, learning experiments with
    rats and other
    animals are very commonplace. The neurosciences are just beginning to examine
    human religious experiences and beliefs. I would be very interested
    in hearing a
    hypothetical experiment that would demonstrate with unequivocal
    interpretation that an animal has experienced God.

    -Bill

    --
    William A. Eckert III, Ph.D.
    Senior Research Scientist