SOC/PSYC: Scientific Proof of God to be published in Noetic Journal

From: George Hammond (research137@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 12:55:53 EST

    Hi again,

       I can't remember if i got thrown off this list a few years ago
    or left in a huff. Anyway it's water under the bridge.

       If you remember I'm the physicist who discovered a scientific
    proof of God. Well, after being rejected for publication by
    Zygon (who reviewed it for 10 weeks and apparently
    couldn't understand it)... it has presently been accepted
    by a Physics Journal, the Noetic Journal, and will appear this
    month.

       Meanwhile, for your convenience a new 4 page
    illustrated, large print, website has been posted where you
    can read all about it, at:

    http://geocities.com/scientific_proof_of_god
    or
    http://proof-of-god.freewebsitehosting.com

    If there are any PhD level physicists among you who
    have any comment about this, I'd be glad to
    hear any (non-argumentative/constructive)
    comments. Arguments will have to be reserved
    for the peer reviewed literature.

    Yours, George Hammond, M.S. Physics

    Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.