Re: Embedded patterns (was "The Iota Subscript")

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Wed Nov 05 2003 - 02:32:31 EST

    For behold the stone that I have laid before Joshua; upon one stone shall be
    seven eyes: behold, I will engrave the graving thereof, saith the LORD of
    hosts, and I will remove the iniquity of that land in one day.

    Zechariah 3.9

    Howard has introduced an analogy designed to explain the existence of the
    numero-geometric structures that have been discovered in the Holy Bible. He
    presents the Bible as analogous to a block of stone sufficiently void of
    internal structure as to leave the sculptor free to create any shape bounded
    by the surface of the stone, be it Mickey Mouse or the Pieta. The result
    depends only on what material is chosen to be removed from the initial
    stone.

    Lets try to apply this analogy to the Bible Wheel.

    What then corresponds to the initial block of stone?

    What did I chip away?

    I must admit that I can not find any correspondence between the Bible Wheel
    and this analogy. In truth, the Bible Wheel is nothing but a two-dimensional
    representation of the Holy Bible. I did nothing but display the 66 books on
    a circular grid. No chipping. No force fitting. Little children can see
    that. So I must conclude Howard did not have the Bible Wheel in mind when he
    wrote this analogy. Of course, I could be wrong and I welcome any correction
    so we can all rejoice together as we approach the Truth.

    So if Howard was not speaking of the Bible Wheel, perhaps he was speaking of
    the supernatural structure of Genesis 1.1 that Vernon and I discovered
    completely independently of each other.

    Oooops ... That doesn't work too well with the analogy. What are the chances
    that two sculptors who never met and who live on separate continents would
    choose to carve mathematically identical sculptures from a blank block of
    stone? The true answer is, of course, mathematically zero.

    Yet lets ignore this fatal flaw and push the analogy for all it is worth.

    What then corresponds to the initial block of stone?

    What did we chip away?

    The supernatural structure of Genesis 1.1 involves every letter of the
    verse. Nothing was removed. The structure is mathematically reiterative,
    based on two geometrically linked prime hexagon/star pairs. To anyone with
    mathematical eyes, the divine origin of this structure shines as brightly as
    the tri-radiant cruciform halo radiating from the sevenfold symmetric
    perfection of the Bible Wheel.

    Howard's analogy explains nothing concerning the discoveries Vernon and I
    have shared on this list.

    Richard Amiel McGough
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at
    http://www.BibleWheel.com

    PS: The sevenfold symmetry of the Bible Wheel is rather interesting if we
    identify it with the stone God engraved with seven eyes in Zechariah 3.9.
    And it certainly does make striking halo for Christ, whose name is called
    the Word of God. Here's a link for those who would like to see the icon of
    Christ Pantocrator integrated with the Bible Wheel:

    http://www.BibleWheel.com/Topics/Art_Wheel.asp