Re: Sin?

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Aug 11 2003 - 14:27:00 EDT

    In a message dated 8/11/03 11:45:03 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
    jwburgeson@juno.com writes:

    > had written: "...not all of us, of course -- the
    > www.godhatesfags.com folks will always be a part of our society...
    >
    > Rich posted, in part: "This is the most ridiculous, false, hateful and
    > incendiary remark that has come out of these dialogs and I'm glad I
    > didn't make it. I haven't assumed you are a practicing member of
    > Nambla... ."

    I'm not interested in who godhatesfags.com. It hasn't entered in to my
    arguments and I gave you a counter example of what your remarks look like by
    parading the NAMBLA acronym for you. My arguments have been sound and what someone
    has on a web site or whether a homosexual male was murdered because of his
    homosexuality has nothing to do with this forum. Stick to the arguments.

    Again, racial discrimination has nothing to do with the homosexual argument.
    You're clutching wildly at straws because you have no argument.

    rich