Re: the problem with concordance

From: RFaussette@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 03 2003 - 17:58:36 EST

    In a message dated 11/3/03 1:54:43 PM Eastern Standard Time, gmurphy@raex.com
    writes:
    If concordists could simply learn that there are other ways for texts to be
    true
    besides being accurate historical or scientific narrative, much of the
    confusion that is
    repeatedly expressed here could be eliminated. But I confess that I'm not
    very hopeful.

                            Shalom,
                            George

    The text of genesis is allegorical:

    Psalms 119:18

    The story of genesis (the creation) is not to be explained to two men, the
    story of the merkaba (heavenly chariot) not even to one, unless he be wise and
    can deduce wisdom of his own accord.
    from the mishna (haggiga sec.2)

    rich faussette