The Iota Subscript

From: richard@biblewheel.com
Date: Sun Nov 02 2003 - 21:52:11 EST

    One reason people reject the study of the alphanumeric structure of
    Scripture is because of a perceived arbitrariness in methodology and
    interpretation. Some people seem to think it verges on the occult, and take
    it as the polar opposite to the cherished scientific method. This brief post
    is intended to give a counter example to this misperception.

    I began the serious study of the alphanumeric structure of Scripture in
    1990. By 1992 I had begun writing software to assist me. In 1995 I wrote a
    complete interface to a SQL database with the Hebrew OT, two versions of the
    Greek NT, and English Bible that automated the study of its alphanumeric
    structure. Things were going very well. I had discovered major
    self-reflective mathematical structures underlying primary Scriptures, such
    as the Shema, Genesis 1.1, and John 1.14, and Hebrews 4.12. This is all
    fully documented on my site.

    But one piece eluded me. Given the discovery of objective and
    incontrovertible mathematical structures in primary Scriptures, I naturally
    had the strong intuition that a similar structure should be found in the
    seminal text of John 1.1. This intuition was confirmed somewhat when I
    discovered this identity based on the large symmetrical prime:

    and God was = 373 = LOGOS

    But this is all that I could find in John 1.1-5. I studied and scanned and
    studied yet again these seminal verses, and found NOTHING of any real
    import. No self-reflective structure except the one cited above.

    This went on for nearly a decade. I periodically returned to John 1 knowing
    I was missing something, but not able to find out what it was.

    Then in 2001 I read Vernon's post to ASA and his discussion of the Iota
    Subscript in John 1.1. At first, I was greatly disturbed to learn that the
    Iota subscript was a genuine letter that should be included in the study of
    the alphanumeric structure of Scripture. How would this impact my previous
    decade of research? I had overlooked this letter for ten years, largely
    because the Greek text I used didn't included it. And when I did see it when
    reading Greek, I took it for a diacritical mark, and not as a letter with a
    numerical value.

    But I chose the path of the scientist, and updated my software to include
    the Iota Subscript.

    The results were as astounding as they were immediate. Within two hours I
    had discovered a huge self-reflective mathematical structure, involving
    three digit prime numbers, that was fully integrated with all I had already
    discovered in Genesis 1, Deut 6.4, and Hebrews 4.12. Not only had I fully
    duplicated and confirmed Vernon's results, but had actually made major
    independent discoveries that completely integrated with over a decade of
    both his work and mine. All this happened in a matter of hours after
    examining the text in light of the Iota Subscript.

    Never in my life have I experienced anything so much like a Key opening a
    Door. Oh how the words of Christ shined in light of the Iota Subscript, the
    least of the Letters! As it is written in Matthew 5.18:

    For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot [IOTA] or one
    tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled.

    The Iota Subscript unlocked the divine mathematical design of the Creation
    Holograph built on the unified alphanumeric structures of Genesis 1.1-5 and
    John 1.15.

    Here is the link to a more detailed explanation of what happened:

    http://www.BibleWheel.com/GR/GR_Iota.asp

    Richard
    Discover the sevenfold symmetric perfection of the Holy Bible at
    http://www.BibleWheel.com