Re: The Body of Jesus

From: Jim Armstrong (jarmstro@qwest.net)
Date: Sat Nov 01 2003 - 21:19:14 EST

    I have just this one observation, relating to your statement, "I agree
    that much of this study would be utterly meaningless to a non-Christian,
    but then, so is the entirety of Bible before he comes to faith." Oddly
    enough, I think I have a higher view on this matter. The Bible remains
    one the great wisdom books even to non-Christians. Moreover I think it
    is fair to say that there are more than a couple of folks that have
    embraced the message of salvation after it spoke to them from a startng
    place as simply one of several of the world's books of wisdom.

    JimA