RE: Magnetic field energy loss

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Mon Sep 29 2003 - 22:44:48 EDT

    When I was a YEC, I used to go to UTEP for recruiting for ARCO. I told
    Barnes and Slusher several times that I thought that they didn't have
    anything with their classical approach until they could explain the
    cyclotron. Neither ever had an answer except that they didn't like the fact
    that modern science didn't have absolutes. And that was what drove them.