Re: Darwinian and non-Darwinian (was Re: RFEP & ID)

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Sun Sep 28 2003 - 21:27:52 EDT

    I think I may not have made myself clear. Dave Siemens said I was arguing
    for metaphysical naturalism. You said it is popularly argued by YEC that
    natural processes proceed independently, on their own. Thank you for giving
    me a YEC position I can disagree with.

    I do not think anything has ever occurred or will ever occur without first
    passing by the throne of God and having his full attention, including the
    hair that falls from our heads. To me the Lord permits it all, actively.

    If I learned anything from the study of relativity, I learned all of time,
    matter. and space is a created thing. To me God looks at all of time,
    matter and space, all of creation, like we look at a coffee table. It is
    all right there right now for the Lord. Therefore, he can tailor it all to
    the benefit of those that love him and are called according to his purposes

    Jay Willingham