RE: acronyms

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 20:51:45 EDT

    I agree with George that it is crazy to have to define every term every
    time. I would suggest what I have done. If you see an acronym which you
    don't understand, privately email the guy or gal who used it and ask. That
    is simple. But to expect those of us who have dealt in creation evolution
    for years and years to explain AIG, ICR etc is simply expecting something
    that won't happen.

    I always have trouble remembering RFEP but if I am curious enough to get the
    exact words I will ask Howard who continually changes his acronyms (shame on
    you Howard, stasis is best--repeat that 20 times).

     It is also a bit over the top for someone joining another list to expect
    everyone to do exactly what they want done when everyone is happy with what
    is going on.

    For Jan, you also could email someone and ask the definition. That really
    isn't too hard.