Re: acronyms

From: Darryl Maddox (dpmaddox@arn.net)
Date: Fri Sep 26 2003 - 08:31:55 EDT

    I vote with Sheila. I've been reading and submitting posts for several years but sometimes a new aacronym shows up and I have to dig back through several posts to find out what it stands for and some times I never find out. It won't bother me to write Instititue for Creation Reseach (ICR) or Answers in Genesis (AIG). But I don't post that often and sometimes Creation comes out Creatin or Cretion or worse yet Creton, but I generally catch those before the post get sent.

    Darryl