Re: RFEP & ID

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. (dfsiemensjr@juno.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 14:51:48 EDT

    Steve,
    I went to the site you noted and found a large number of items, too many
    for the time available. I opened "Validating Design Discussion
    Methodologies" as most likely relevant and found a group trying to
    correct an IDer's abuse and misunderstanding of language. I evaluated it
    as a nonsense challenge that advanced nothing. Where do I find the ID
    research that has forced a reconsideration of "Darwinism"?
    Dave