Re: acronyms

From: Jan de Koning (jan@dekoning.ca)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 13:38:09 EDT

    Thank you, Sheila.
      Despite my previous requests, we still get many postings with acronyms
    unexplained. I have taken the view that, if acronyms are not explained,
    they are not intended for me, and therefor they are often deleted before
    reading the whole posting. I warned in the past that I would be forced to
    do so. In a book or an article, even if they are scientific, acronyms are
    explained. If it takes too long to do so, it is obviously not intended for
    everyone.

    Jan de Koning