Re: RFEP & ID - acronym's

From: Jay Willingham (jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com)
Date: Thu Sep 25 2003 - 13:01:37 EDT

    If you can access the ASA archives, we went through a some of these in July
    of this year.

    It would be great to have a key.

    Some answers from then:

    On Sat, 20 Jul 2002 02:56:30 -0400 "Jay Willingham"
    <jaywillingham@cfl.rr.com> writes:
    > A few questions:
    >
    > HS: "Holy Spirit"?
    >
    > YEC: "Young Earth Creationist"?
    >
    > OEC: "Old Earth Creationist"?
    >
    > SDA: ?Seventh Day Adventist
    >
    > EPS: ?Evangelical Philosophical Society

    For your encouragement, you'll never catch up with all of them. You may
    guess from the context, or just let it go.
    Dave

    Jay Willingham