RE: One more thing

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Wed Sep 24 2003 - 19:58:14 EDT

    Walter, when I was a YEC, I didn't lie. I told people what I beleived. It
    was crazy, it was wrong. But it isn't lying to be mistaken. Similarly, I
    know that people like Allen actually believe what they say. They are,
    sadly, very mistaken and the only issue I would have is that they never take
    seriously the criticism of their position. Not to do that is their failing.
    When everyone says your baby is ugly, maybe it is time for a reassessment.