Re: royalty

From: John W Burgeson (jwburgeson@juno.com)
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 17:32:45 EDT

    >> it seems to
    me that any claim to be descended from a sinful affair between Jesus and
    Mary Magdalene, would gain one quick entry into the afterlife.>>

    The claim was for a marriage, not a "sinful" liaison.

    And it did get the sect who held to it an introduction to vengeful
    "Christianity."

    But some did survive. and prosper to this day. Or so I understand.

    I heard it somewhere where Luther once thought that Jesus and Ms.
    Magdalene might have been husband and wife. But that may just be an idle
    rumor.

    Suppose I thought it might be so? Would this be a reason to consider me
    as a non-Christian? Suppose I held that it was a fact?

    Burgy

    www.burgy.50megs.com

    Surf the web up to FIVE TIMES FASTER!