RE: Capuchin's show sense of justice/fair play

From: Richard.Kouchoo@firstdata.com.au
Date: Mon Sep 22 2003 - 01:27:55 EDT

    >>>You don't ever seem to answer questions. I don't know how you deal with
    sociopaths like my mother, who had no conceience. I don't know who your
    favorite philosopher is. I don't even know why you keep calling me names.
    (Walter Hicks, are you listening in). With every note you fly a little
    closer to the sun. Come back down a bit and lets DISCUSS things rather than
    have a monologue accusing me of all sorts of things. My my, genocide? wow.<<<

    Glenn,

    Implications are all important.

    Genocide is just an example, an implication, of your proposed evolutionary
    development of morality. Why should some groups not destroy others if it's good
    for their evolutionary advancement - survival is the game in this scheme. Nazis
    used this kind of reasoning to excuse their immorality.

    Please stop telling me that I 'name-call'. I haven't done anything of the sort.
    If you want me to get off this list, ask me nicely, and I'll be on my way.

    "Glenn Morton" <glennmorton@entouch.net> on 22/09/2003 01:04:38 PM