RE: royalty

From: Glenn Morton (glennmorton@entouch.net)
Date: Sat Sep 20 2003 - 15:46:19 EDT

    This royalty thread seems amazing to me. If the medieval clerics would
    bar-b-que you for claiming that the earth went round the sun or for
    suggesting that one could read the Bible apart from the clerics, it seems to
    me that any claim to be descended from a sinful affair between Jesus and
    Mary Magdalene, would gain one quick entry into the afterlife.